How to Print Entire Email Thread in Gmail Using Best Techniques?
We generally do all our work and communicate online using the Gmail application. However, sometimes there can be a need to get the physical document. In this case, a user will need to first have a Gmail account with the email they want as a physical document. For that, they need to print entire email thread in Gmail.
Through this post, we will explain some common and useful methods to get your Gmail messages as a physical document. By using manual and automated methods in case there is a requirement to print multiple Gmail emails.
Print Entire Email Thread in Gmail – The Advantages
By default, Gmail prints or saves as PDFs the full email thread, which may include extraneous items like email headers, signatures, and quoted text. You can get rid of these unnecessary components and concentrate on the important information by printing just the text.
- Save Resources: The printing process becomes more environmentally friendly when pointless elements are eliminated, as this minimises waste of paper and ink.
- Enhanced Readability: By removing clutter and distractions, printing only the necessary information enhances readability.
- Time Efficiency: You can save time and concentrate on the most important details by printing only the information that is required.
- Cost Savings: You can cut printing expenses by using less paper and ink, particularly in situations where printing is done in large quantities.
How to Print Multiple Gmail Emails (Using PC & Mac)
On a desktop computer, whether a Mac or PC, you will have more options and find it easier to navigate the interface. The steps are as follows:
- Visit Gmail and log in there.
- You can print an email by clicking on it.
- In the upper right corner of the email, click the Printer icon.
- Choose the printer to print the email to, the number of pages to print, and other options from the pop-up window.
- Verify that your printer is turned on and operating.
- In the pop-up window, select “Print” located at the bottom right.
Note: For multiple emails to print, the user will need to execute the entire steps mentioned. However, to make it easier, one can use automated solutions which is useful when a person needs to print multiple gmail emails.
Using Quick Method to Print Entire Email Thread in Gmail Account
Apart from the manual method of printing each one as described above. Users can also use Gmail Backup Tool which gives the option to save multiple Gmail emails in PDF format and print the messages. This tool can help you print multiple emails as PDFs at once by taking the backup of the email messages.
For Windows Users
For Mac Users
Other than this, users can also use features like Apply Filters to backup selected emails, Incremental Backup and Delete after Download to make space in their Gmail account. Apart from this, a user can also take the help of this tool to extract all attachments from Gmail.
A Quick Guide to Using the Software to Print Multiple Gmail Emails
- After downloading, launch the programme. Use your login information to access your Gmail account to print entire email thread in gmail.
- Select “PDF” as the email format, “Email” as the category, and check the box next to “Save attachment on disc.”
- Use the Date and Folder filters to export data selectively.
- Click the Start button after browsing the destination location to take the backup and print entire email thread in Gmail.
Also Read: Use Quick Solution to Export Gmail Emails to PST Format
Under certain situations, the user requires to print entire email thread in Gmail to keep it as a physical document. Users do get the solution to manually open and print each email conversation. However, they would have to apply the same steps when there are more than 2 or 3 emails. If a user needs to print multiple gmail emails, then using the automated solution would be the best choice to consider and use it. It helps to take the backup in PDF format and then print the required email threads.