How to Export LinkedIn Profile to PDF Format? [In 2022]
September 27th, 2022 ~ How to ~ 4 Minutes Reading
When we create a profile on LinkedIn, we include detailed information about ourselves, such as our education, work experience, courses taken, contact information, and more. In this way, LinkedIn functions as an online resume, which potential employers can view in their browsers rather than having to download it.
However, there are situations when it’s necessary to export LinkedIn profile to PDF format, such as when a resume or CV is out of date and a candidate must submit an offline application, and the candidate’s LinkedIn profile is up to date.
Such instances necessitate a download of the LinkedIn profile information. this is exactly why we are providing you with all the details you need.
What is LinkedIn?
As we’ve already established, LinkedIn is a hub for professionals to connect and give opportunities like jobs and offers, etc. However, nowadays LinkedIn is used for more than just finding a job. Just as currently, people can come here to learn something new, upgrade their existing knowledge, get certified, etc. Additionally, people can have conversations with experts. LinkedIn is a professional network that serves as a kind of one-stop shop or bridge.
How to Export your LinkedIn Profile to PDF Format? Step by Step
LinkedIn provides options to download LinkedIn profile in PDF format. Also, you can print or copy your profile data locally. Steps are mentioned below:
- Open your LinkedIn profile and click on the “Me” icon from the top corner of the homepage.
- And then, you have to select the “View Profile” option or if you want to save another member’s profile then search their profile and hit the “View Profile” option.
- After that, here you will get the “More” (three dots) option and hit on it.
- Now options will appear and choose the “Save to PDF” option to export your LinkedIn profile to PDF.
- After that, a pop-up will appear, where you have to select the location where you have to save the exported LinkedIn profile and click on the “OK” button.
How Download LinkedIn Profile as PDF from an App on Mobile?
Now we all know LinkedIn is also available as an application, which can be downloaded on mobiles. For smartphone users, the steps are mentioned below:
- Open your LinkedIn profile on the application.
- And select the profile, which you want to export.
- And hit on the “More” option from the profile’s homepage.
- Now a pop-up will appear and choose the “Save to PDF” option to export LinkedIn profile to PDF.
- And finally, your PDF file will be downloaded successfully.
Please Read Me: There are some points, which are very important to be noted like:
- PDF files of other members’ profiles can only be downloaded a maximum of 100 times.
- The exported PDF file will only show characters in the English language.
- Unless you have a LinkedIn, Premium account and use the LinkedIn Resume Builder. You won’t be able to select which elements of your profile will be included in saved versions.
Other Blog: How to Save Gmail Emails to PDF format?
Can’t Export LinkedIn Profile to PDF Format?
It is hoped that the aforementioned methods will allow you to successfully convert your LinkedIn profile to PDF format without any problems or errors.
However, there are a number of problems that a number of users are encountering, such as the inability to download PDF files from public profiles. The reason why this occurs is probably due to the fact that LinkedIn prevents PDF downloads.
Try reopening the PDF file or opening it in a different application after clearing your browser’s cache to fix the issue. But if the problem persists, keep trying to solve it. Thereafter, users can ask for assistance via LinkedIn to export LinkedIn profile to PDF format.
It is hoped that the above-detailed instructions would make it simple for users to export their LinkedIn profiles as PDFs. We’ve also included some extra background on LinkedIn that should help you export and download all sorts of data from your profile like a pro.