How to Remove Image from PDF Document? Free Methods
August 19th, 2022 ~ PDF ~ 4 Minutes Reading
It is possible to remove image from PDF documents, but doing so in bulk may be a real pain in the neck. If you have a lot of images that you need to remove from a PDF file, you might consider hiring a professional.
We are all aware that the most common file format is a PDF file, and a great number of companies and people utilize this format for their professional work. However, users may at times encounter various difficulties while attempting to erase a picture from a PDF document, such as the following:
- Images that occur more than once in a PDF file should probably be deleted.
- If a picture does not work with the tone or subject matter of your paper, you may wish to delete it.
- Altering the image’s position or swapping it out for a new one is also options.
- When an image’s existence is updated or it is no longer relevant, it may be necessary to delete it from a PDF.
- To minimize the size of your PDF, you may also want to consider removing some of the photographs inside it.
But we don’t know the method to remove image from PDF documents. Don’t worry, here we will show you a complete guide and steps to delete image from PDF acrobat using free manual methods.
How to Delete an Image from a PDF Document Manually?
Here we will show you methods to remove image from PDF document using acrobat. Complete and step by steps guides are mentioned below:
- Start Adobe Acrobat on your machine.
- And then, hit on the “File” >> “Open” button from the list.
- Now browse the location of the PDF file, that you want open.
- After opening the file, choose the “Tools” >> “Edit PDF” option.
- Next, select the image that you want to remove and hit the “Delete” icon.
- Lastly, save the file at your desired location.
Limitations: We are all aware that Adobe is a highly sophisticated and well-known solution for managing your PDF files; however, Adobe Acrobat is rather pricey, and in order to use it, you will need to have some level of technical expertise.
Because of its relatively expensive price, Adobe Acrobat is not readily available for purchase by all users. For this reason, we have consistently suggested using expert methods to remove images from PDF documents.
Method to Remove Image from PDF Online
When an image is deleted from a PDF file, it is completely removed from the document. Images may be temporarily hidden or “whitened out” without really being deleted from the document. When it comes to deleting photos from PDF files, this is one of the primary distinctions between online and offline PDF editing tools.
Online PDF solutions are seen as quite unprofessional since they obscure the appearance of the whole document by removing graphics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hello there, I have a PDF file that contains data in a large amount. And there are some extra blank pages, which I need to delete. So, could you please share the method with me?
Yes, you can remove all blank pages from PDF file using mentioned article, where you will get the complete methods.
Hey, I want to delete around 50 images from a PDF file, does this adobe acrobat tool will remove it?
Yes, you can delete the unlimited images from PDF file using adobe, step by step guide is mentioned above.
Time to Say Goodbye
Above we mentioned the article to remove image from PDF documents using adobe acrobat. When you need to share your PDF files with other people, you can find yourself in a variety of predicaments that need you to remove any images that are private or secret from your files. It goes without saying that you will need software to do this. Because manual methods are always straight adobe acrobat is not a pocket-friendly tool.