How to Export Kerio Mailbox to PST File?
November 29th, 2022 ~ Kerio Tips ~ 3 Minutes Reading
Overview: If you are also searching for the methods to export Kerio mailbox to PST format, then you are on the right page. Here we will show you the easiest and most free methods to connect Kerio to Outlook account.
We all know that Outlook provides advanced features, so most users prefer Outlook as their email client. but there are various situations come when users want to connect Kerio to Outlook account to export data in PST format, but they don’t know the method.
I know that it is not an easy task, but don’t worry we will make this process easy for you with the simplest steps that are mentioned below:
Free Methods to Export Kerio Mailbox to PST
So, there is no direct method available to export Kerio mailbox to PST format except Kerio Outlook Connector (offline edition). This tool helps users to control their Kerio data in Outlook including emails, contacts, tasks, events, etc. And when you connect the offline mode, all the modifications will sync.
First, we will download the Kerio Outlook Connector tool, and then connect Kerio to Outlook by following the mentioned steps:
Step 1: Download the Kerio Outlook Connector
For the latest supported versions of OS and Microsoft Outlook, check out the Kerio Connect product pages.
- Open the Kerio Connect client login page and hit on the “Integration with Windows” option.
- Now press on your name and choose the “Integration with Windows” option.
- And hit on the “Download Kerio Outlook Connector” option.
Step 2: Connect Kerio to Outlook
- Open the Outlook email client and click on the “File” tab to export Kerio mailbox to PST.
- Now choose the “Info” >> “Add Accounts” option.
- After that, click on the “Manual Setup or Additional Server Types” option and press the “Next” button to continue.
- Now choose the “Other Option” >> “Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition)” option.
Now add the credentials if required and click on the “Connect” option to export Kerio mailbox to PST format.
Step 3: Export Kerio Mailbox to PST Format
- Now in Outlook account click on the “File” >> “Open & Export” >> “Import/Export” option.
- And choose the “Export to a file” >> Outlook Data File (.PST) option from the list and click on the “Next” button.
- Now select the Kerio mailbox and press the Next button.
- After that select the location to save the exported Kerio mailbox in PST format.
- Kerio Outlook Connector is provided by Kerio Technologies, but it’s a paid service.
- The Outlook connector for Kerio is free for 30 days.
- The licensed version is too expensive.
Time to Say Goodbye
In this write-up, we mentioned the steps and complete knowledge to export Kerio mailbox to PST format using manual methods. the Kerio Outlook connecter is the only method to connect Kerio to Outlook account. But it’s not free, so you have to purchase the licensed version, which is too costly. I personally suggest you use any third-party tool, that comes in low cost than Outlook connector for Kerio.