How to Convert emails from IncrediMail to Outlook : Complete Guide
October 11th, 2021 ~ Email Tips ~ 4 Minutes Reading
Do you have no idea how to Export IncrediMail to Outlook?
If yes then here are the best and free methods to Convert emails from IncrediMail to Outlook. here we will show you the complete guide to transfer IncrediMail emails to Outlook.
The specification of the data source place is the first step in any translation or data exchange process. Depending on the situation, this may be an easy and simple job. Either the data is kept in the software setup folder or in a database that is helpful to recognize and access when converting IncrediMail to Outlook, depending on the configuration.
However, issues may not go our way. Email application software developers may build complicated data structures and decentralize data storage. This may complicate the source file gathering. But suddenly IncrediMail is broken. Many consumers are concerned about their data getting trapped in IncrediMail.
Reasons to Export IncrediMail to Outlook
MS Outlook has several sophisticated features that have prompted a large number of users to switch to it. Make use of some of the features offered by Outlook.
- With a straightforward design that is simple to navigate, Outlook is a breeze to use.
- Outlook performs the function of a personal data organizer.
- Outlook is compatible with cell phone devices as well.
- MS Outlook is an email client that is protected from prying eyes.
Manual Method to Export IncrediMail to Outlook
Important Note: This is the only manual method for IncrediMail to Outlook conversion. You will find this everywhere. And this method has some limitations and restrictions. So, use these steps at your own risk, and before starting the process, please read the all restrictions.
Preparations: IncrediMail and Outlook must be properly installed into the system.
- Open IncrediMail application.
- And choose the emails that you need to export.
- Now click on the File tab and press on the “Save As” option.
- Now choose the .eml file format (if you only export the data from IncrediMail then you can also choose .html, EML., and .txt formats.)
- And click on the save icon to export IncrediMail to Outlook.
Now open the location where our EML files are saved. And
- Select the EML file and right-click on it.
- Now choose the option “open with”.
- And then select “Outlook”.
- Now your EML file will open with Outlook.
- Next, choose the “Move to” option.
- And select the destination in Outlook.
- And press on the ok icon to export IncrediMail to Outlook.
Or you can save the file as msg. steps are mentioned below:
- Open EML file with Outlook.
- Now choose the file tab and click on save as an option.
- And then save exported EML file into an MSG file.
- And drag and drop into Outlook.
Now your EML file will be imported into Outlook successfully and your process to export IncrediMail to Outlook complete.
- Manual methods are so lengthy and take time.
- You may not convert multiple files at one time.
- For every file, you have to repeat the procedure again and again in both procedures.
- You cannot export selective data from IncrediMail to Outlook.
As you can see manual methods are free and simple but it has some limitations which are mentioned above. So, you can use these techniques for a bit of data. but if you have huge data then you can use any third-party tool.
In Conclusion, Following the discontinuation of IncrediMail, many users have inquired about how to export IncrediMail to Outlook. We have looked at the Manual approach, which can be used in practice. you will find this method to be too time-consuming and labor-intensive, you may instead utilize the direct method, which Converts IncrediMail emails to Outlook and then import them directly into Outlook.